Our most popular coaching topics (not an exhaustive list):
Level 1 Coaching Topics
(two free for Engage and All-Access Members!)
- The True Leader Within You: Discover your authentic leadership strengths/style and how to lead from your strengths
- Laying a Firm Foundation: Strengthen and bring clarity to your organization by aligning your core values, mission, and vision
- Strategic Planning: Develop a long-term strategic plan with clear objectives and goals
- Website 101: How to increase traffic and become more user-friendly while telling your story in a clear and concise way
- Fundraising 101: Learn best practices and creative avenues for raising money and developing loyal donors
- Forming an Effective Advisory Council: Learn how to recruit, onboard, and get the most of an invested Advisory Council
- Team Development: Proven methods for growing a healthy and committed team to accomplish your mission
- Strategic Budgeting: Create a better budget to tell your financial story and help you plan for the future
Level 2 Coaching Topics
(two free for All-Access – coaching fees will apply for other levels):
- Maximize Automation through Email Marketing: Discover simple ways you can automate communication saving you time and money
- Boost Your Brand: Learn how to create a branding kit and simplify content making for social media platforms and events
- Create Your Fundraising Plan: Plan out your yearly fundraising calendar to give you guidance on strategy, timelines, tactics
- Digital Storytelling: Identify your target audience, clarify your narrative, and learn how to tell your story for ultimate impact
- Making the Most of Your Social Media: With all the platforms out there, learn which is best for you and how to use them most effectively
- Be More Productive in Less Time: Learn how to identify distractions and implement strategies that increase organizational efficiency
- Bring your Book Idea to Life: Learn from a best-selling author proven methods for writing and publishing
- Overcoming Communication Challenges: Whether it is a post, presentation, or promotional piece, learn how to get your message across in the most strategic, cost effective way
- Grant Writing: Find out about grant opportunities and how to write a compelling proposal
- Building a Better Board: Discover what type of board works best for you, how to recruit new board members, and access current ones
- Forming a 501(c)(3): Step by step processes to starting your own tax-exempt nonprofit organization
- Moving past “stuck” to “UNSTOPPABLE“: Find out what is holding you back from being all God created you to be
- A topic just for you…
To request a coaching session, log in to your Member Home page using the Member Access menu tab.
To request coaching fees, send us an email
Terri Burnett: Terri’s personal mission is to direct the called to lead with confidence. A leader in the marketplace and ministry for over 25 years, she has successfully led an advertising sales team for a major cable company, served on a church ministry staff, and founded three nonprofits: Women’s Non-Profit Alliance, Proven Way Ministry, and Project Enterchange. Terri is a frequent guest panelist for Dallas Theological Seminary’s Women in Ministry class, and has mentored hundreds of women to fulfill their mission. She wholeheartedly believes in strengthening the soul as well as the skill set of leaders, and in speaking the truth in love.
Main Coaching Topics: Leadership Development/Strategic Planning
Ashlie James: Ashlie is Founder of Atlanta GLOW, a mentoring organization that has served more than 800 youth, and counting. She is also Founder of Thrive Mission Resources, a consulting practice that serves grassroots organizations with mission-driven communications and grant writing services so that they can make a big impact while starting small. With bachelor and master’s degrees in biblical studies and nonprofit leadership, Ashlie loves to empower people to lead better lives and secure sustainable futures.
Main Coaching Topics: Grant Writing, Organization, Successful Fundraising, Strategic Budgeting
Lauren Brands: As a Customer Experience & Business Operations Specialist, Lauren has found a passion helping business owners grow through automation and process development. Lauren works with heart centered business owners. She has found that she is able to help CEOs develop their business from the inside out through connecting her passions of loving people well and creating customized systems and processes.
Main Coaching Topics: Automation
Camille Smith: Camille is a finance and accounting professional that is passionate about aiding nonprofits with their financial needs. She has over 10 years of experience in audit, financial analysis and reporting, and business management and has worked as a Senior Finance Manager at a consumer package goods company in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Camille has a BBA in Finance from the University of North Texas and is a licensed CPA.
Main Coaching Topics: Strategic Budgeting
Camille Walker: Camille is a woman on a mission to help entrepreneurs launch, build and grow thriving businesses. She has a unique background as both a practicing lawyer, entrepreneur and business strategist. You will find Camille consulting, mentoring and facilitating workshops on performance improvement, stress management and energy resiliency.
Main Coaching Topics: Spiritual Direction
Karol Ladd: Karol is known as “the Positive Lady.” Karol is the best-selling author of over 35 books including The Power of a Positive Mom and Becoming a Woman of the Word. As a gifted communicator and dynamic leader, Karol is a popular speaker to women’s organizations, church groups and corporate events across the nation. Karol is a frequent guest on radio and television programs and teaches a monthly Bible study called Positive Woman Connection.
Main Coaching Topics: Book writing, publishing
Cynthia Nunn: Cynthia has 40 years experience in nonprofit management and administration. Her background is in employment and training, youth development, infants and children with HIV/AIDS, and management support to nonprofit organizations. She also has extensive board experience to compliment professional responsibilities and expertise in health and human service organizations, United Way, faith based organizations, private schools, community development organizaions, state supported family and children services, literacy initiatives and regional programming.
Main Coaching Categories: Strategic Leadership Advancement/Development, Non-Profit Establishment/IRS Compliance
Elizabeth Gaston Cunningham has worked as a television news reporter, served in CRU’s communications division, and managed employee communications for a Fortune 200 company. After serving 11 years as Special Assistant to Hope for the Heart Founder June Hunt—helping her write and edit a dozen trade books and launching her Facebook page—Elizabeth worked in leadership development on the staff of a megachurch, then started her own communications consulting practice. Today, she helps clients: write, edit, and promote books; create content for websites, newsletters, and blogs; plan, promote, and execute events; communicate with key constituents; prepare for speaking and media engagements; solicit funding; and much more.
Main Coaching Topics: Communications, Book editing, Speaking, Grant writing