Our team of qualified experts can help you plan, problem solve, develop leadership skills, or serve as a think tank for you and your organization. If you are a a member, your membership includes two free Level 1 coaching sessions per year.
Scroll down to meet our amazing coaches.
Our most popular coaching topics (not an exhaustive list):
Level 1 Coaching Topics (two free sessions for Members each year!):
- The True Leader Within You: Discover your authentic leadership strengths/style and how to lead from your strengths (Leadership Development)
- Laying a Firm Foundation: Strengthen and bring clarity to your organization by aligning your core values, mission, and vision (Strategic Planning)
- Website 101: How to increase traffic and become more user-friendly while telling your story in a clear and concise way (Digital Branding)
- Successful Fundraising: Learn best practices and creative avenues for raising money (Fiscal Sustainability)
- Forming an Effective Advisory Council: Learn how to recruit, onboard, and get the most of an invested Advisory Council (Strategic Leadership Advancement/Development)
- Team Development: Proven methods for growing a healthy and committed team to accomplish your mission (Strategic Leadership Advancement/Development)
- Strategic Budgeting: Create a better budget to tell your financial story and help you plan for the future (Fiscal Sustainability)
Level 2 Coaching Topics (coaching fees apply):
- Strategic Planning: Develop a long-term strategic plan with clear objectives and goals (Strategic Planning)
- Building a Better Board: Discover what type of board works best for you, how to recruit new board members, and access current ones (Strategic Leadership Advancement/Development)
- Overcoming Communication Challenges: Whether it is a post, presentation, or promotional piece, learn how to get your message across in the most strategic, cost effective way (Communications)
- Grant Writing: grant opportunities and find out how to write a compelling proposal (Fiscal Sustainability)
- Making the Most of your Social Media: With all the platforms out there, learn which is best for you and how to use them most effectively (Digital Marketing and Branding)
- Marketing: Raise the awareness of your organization by learning to tell your story and creating a marketing plan (Strategic Digital and Print Marketing)
- Forming a 501(c)3: Step by step processes to starting your own tax-exempt nonprofit organization (Nonprofit Establishment/IRS Compliance)
- Moving past “stuck” to “UNSTOPPABLE“: Find out what is holding you back from being all God created you to be (Spiritual Direction)
- Bring your Book Idea to Life: Learn from a best-selling author proven methods for writing and publishing (Book writing/Publishing)
- Effective Relations: Grow your relationship skills by understanding your own personality, emotional intelligence, view of boundaries, and communication style so that you can connect powerfully with God and others. (Relationships)
- A topic just for you…
Ask about our one-day coaching intensive to fast-track your organization. The intensive combines three of the topics above offering a more in depth, customized, and interactive experience. Email us to find out more.
Meet our Amazing Coaches
Terri Burnett: Terri’s personal mission is to direct the called to lead with confidence. A leader in the marketplace and ministry for over 25 years, she has successfully led an advertising sales team for a major cable company, served on a church ministry staff, and founded three nonprofits: Women’s Non-Profit Alliance, Proven Way Ministry, and Project Enterchange. Terri is a frequent guest panelist for Dallas Theological Seminary’s Women in Ministry class, and has mentored hundreds of women to fulfill their mission. she wholeheartedly believes in strengthening the soul as well as the skill set of leaders, and in speaking the truth in love.
Main Coaching Topics: Leadership Development/Strategic Leadership Advancement
Ashlie James: Ashlie has been involved in active service her whole life, in which she has inevitably assumed some form of leadership role. In late 2013, Ashlie was inspired to work with young female students to pursue excellence in their careers and education who, like her, came from low-income backgrounds desiring something more from life. Thus, in January 2014, the Atlanta Growing Leadership of Women, or Atlanta GLOW, was birthed. She now uses what she learned from starting her own non-profit to share with others.
Main Coaching Topics: Successful Fundraising, Grant Writing, Strategic Budgeting
Mary Martin: Mary has always been a people person. Individuals, with all of their unique talents and potential, intrigue and energize her. When she chose Journalism and Public Relations as her college major, she imagined meeting with people to talk about their stories and then sharing with others the ways they are impacting the world. Ten years later, she’s doing just that. Her previous roles have included graphic designer and marketing manager, in both the corporate and nonprofit sectors. After moving to Texas, where she currently live with her husband and two young boys, Mary began working for Touch A Life and now serves as their part-time Communications Manager. Lift Communications was born out of a desire to help other nonprofits in a sustainable way so that more stories of service, restoration, and hope could be heard.
Main Coaching Topics: Strategic Digital and Print Branding
Cynthia Nunn: Cynthia has 40 years experience in nonprofit management and administration. Her background is in employment and training, youth development, infants and children with HIV/AIDS, and management support to nonprofit organizations. She also has extensive board experience to compliment professional responsibilities and expertise in health and human service organizations, United Way, faith based organizations, private schools, community development organizaions, state supported family and children services, literacy initiatives and regional programming.
Main Coaching Categories: Strategic Leadership Advancement/Development, Non-Profit Establishment/IRS Compliance
Camille Smith: Camille is a finance and accounting professional that is passionate about aiding non-profits with their financial needs. She has over 10 years of experience in audit, financial analysis and reporting, and business management and has worked as a Senior Finance Manager at a consumer package goods company in DFW. Camille has a BBA in Finance from the University of North Texas and is a licensed CPA.
Main Coaching Topics: Strategic budgeting
Abigail’s passion is equipping women to move forward with all God has for them. She is co-founder and Executive Director of Relationship Experts, a 501(c)3 organization to help leaders have thriving relationships and a powerful impact on the world. She is a certified professional life coach and specializes in relationships of all types: marriage, parent/child, friendship, nonprofit partners, board/donor relationships, and more! Abigail can come alongside you to overcome personal relational challenges so you can shine for Christ.
Main Coaching Topics: Relationships
Camille Walker: Camille is a woman on a mission to help entrepreneurs launch, build and grow thriving businesses. She has a unique background as both a practicing lawyer, entrepreneur and business strategist. You will find Camille consulting, mentoring and facilitating workshops on performance improvement, stress management and energy resiliency.
Main Coaching Topics: Spiritual Direction
Karol Ladd: Karol is known as “the Positive Lady.” Karol is the best-selling author of over 35 books including The Power of a Positive Mom and Becoming a Woman of the Word. As a gifted communicator and dynamic leader, Karol is a popular speaker to women’s organizations, church groups and corporate events across the nation. Karol is a frequent guest on radio and television programs and teaches a monthly Bible study called Positive Woman Connection.
Main Coaching Topics: Book writing, publishing
Elizabeth Gaston Cunningham has worked as a television news reporter, served in CRU’s communications division, and managed employee communications for a Fortune 200 company. After serving 11 years as Special Assistant to Hope for the Heart Founder June Hunt—helping her write and edit a dozen trade books and launching her Facebook page—Elizabeth worked in leadership development on the staff of a megachurch, then started her own communications consulting practice. Today, she helps clients: write, edit, and promote books; create content for websites, newsletters, and blogs; plan, promote, and execute events; communicate with key constituents; prepare for speaking and media engagements; solicit funding; and much more.
Main Coaching Topics: Communications, Book editing, Speaking, Grant writing